We have made the unfortunate decision to postpone any track action at WRP until at least April 7, including our season opener on April 4. 

This was not an easy decision to make. While it is not strictly mandated at this time, we have a social responsibility to both our racers and our staff to keep them safe and healthy to the best of our ability. We preach safety and that doesn't stop at the track. There are just too many variables to ensure that we can do that and feel this is the best course of action at this time for our community. 

There may be some of you that disagree with this course of action, but we hope that you can respect the intent behind it and know that it was what we thought was best in the ever-changing, fluid situation we are in. 

We will continue to update you with changes, but please know our goal is to always have a solidified answer before posting an announcement. So if you don't hear from us, please give us the time to make the most accurate decision and then get back to you.